Commercial Storage Solutions
Businesses rarely have unlimited space, especially in locations like Central London. Space Costs Money – So why not try our Commercial Storage Services
Nifty provides a fully managed commercial storage facility, off-site, to save clients time and money.
No more staff trips to the self-store. No more paying for unused space on a fixed volume contract.
From one box of papers to suites of office furniture and retail displays…Nifty will take excellent care of your items.
When necessary, Nifty Business Movers will move your items wherever you wish.
We provide the following Commercial Storage Services...
Containerised Commercial Storage
Furniture storage is ordinarily in large crates/containers. Nifty’s high-bay warehouse makes furniture storage very cost effective. Furthermore items are easily accessible and tracked with electronic inventories. Unlike self-store, a client’s storage items are charged by volume, rather than a fixed volume for the duration in store.
Archive Commercial Storage
Similarly, Nifty offers a full records management solution for documents, files, and data, including scanning and retrieval. In fact, archive storage can create valuable office space for saving money and time. Nifty’s document storage system utilises barcode technology to track and retrieve items extremely efficiently.
Palletised Commercial Storage
Larger items, unsuitable for container storage, have a place on our racking system by way of a secure pallet. Wherever necessary, items are also wrapped for protection.
Loose Commercial Storage
Not everything can be stored in containers or on pallets. For instance, very large items are stored loose, with adequate protection, until they are required by the client.
Trade Commercial Storage
High volume warehouse storage rates are available for either your own container or we can provide containers for you.
How our Commercial Storage Works...
- To begin with, Nifty will discuss and survey the items that require storage. Following survey, we will provide an accurate quote based on the volume of storage.
When necessary, Nifty will collect the items at the agreed time. Prior to removal, we will create an inventory on site.
- Following inventory, the items are then transported to Nifty’s secure warehouse near London. Without delay, the Nifty team check the inventory and transfer all items to their allocated container, racking or floor space. In the meantime, a copy of the inventory is emailed back to the client for reference. On request, inventories can include photographs, descriptions, and dimensions. In essence, whatever makes the identification easier for you, Nifty will aim to achieve.
- When necessary, Nifty retrieves the selected items from the consignment, and delivers to the client to the agreed timescales. Typically clients request next day delivery but two-hour express delivery is available.
- And so, the money saving part…In contrast to self-store, Nifty Business Movers has no minimum contract period and no minimum volume for managing storage. Clients only pay for what they store! With this in mind, it is usually the cheaper option.
- All in all you can save your staff’s time by using Nifty Business Movers to retrieve your items. Furthermore, our in-house delivery minimises transportation costs.
- Archive storage clients can also use the scanning service to receive documents in minutes.
- Moreover, we fully insure all items from the point of collection to return.
- In addition, Nifty can also provide a furniture storage, delivery and installation service. In contrast to office furniture manufacturers or delivery companies, Nifty can provide the whole service, saving you time and money.
Nifty Business Movers in Action...
Nifty provides furniture storage and installation services for all of Metro Bank’s UK branches. Firstly, the specialist furniture is shipped to our warehouse from the USA. Then, the required items for a branch are retrieved from storage, delivered and installed for the branch opening.
Nifty Business Movers have a long-standing working relationship with Arcadia in London. Overall we assist the various retail stores and administrative areas of the business by managing their business storage. Nifty store various items, for example, shop displays, mannequins, and samples.
Nifty completed an inventory for a LinkedIn office and stored a whole floor of furniture and equipment. When LinkedIn was ready to move, Nifty Business Movers were responsible for delivering everything back to its new home.