This is the policy of The VF Group Limited which incorporates Nifty Business Movers Ltd and is accredited with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
This policy is reviewed in line with our Quality Management System.
- We are committed to giving maximum satisfaction to all of our customers, other stakeholders and interested parties, we strive to exceed expectations.
- Customer service is an essential part of the quality & environmental policy and process. All employees are made aware of their individual obligations. All employees receive the resources, equipment and training to ensure full understanding of this policy to enable the objectives to be met.
- We comply with all legal obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities.
- We prioritise the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury and ill health.
- We are committed to the protection of the environment and maintain awareness of the potential environmental impacts of our activities and services.
- Our commitment to the environment includes: prevention of pollution, sustainable energy use, efficient use of materials and resources, minimisation of waste by effective waste management including re-cycling and disposing of waste in an environmentally responsible and compliant way. As our business model evolves and technology develops we will take on board additional adaptations to further mitigate the environmental impact.
This quality & environmental policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives and targets.
We will maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality and the environmental system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business, it is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
Top Management – Tony Factor – Founder